Friction less surface
Maximum Load Capacity
100% Leak Proof
Lead Free and Heavy Metal Free
High Izod Impact Strength
Vinyl ASTM Plumbing pipes offer system for water distribution applications to residential as well as commercial premises for safe drinking water.
- Low thermal conductivity
- Non-rusting & corrosion proof.
- Leak proof joints & rust proof bore.
- High resistance to acids, alkaline salt solution, alcohol etc.
- Cost effective, easy handling, installation & replacement.
- Non-toxic, smooth inner surface ensure low frictional loss & high flow rate.
- Installation can be concealed
- Support the pipe line at proper intervals using pipe clips
- Installation can be done above Ground level inside brick wall
- Conceal line should be checked for leakage before concealing/ plastering
- Vinyl plumbing pipes can be joined with metal fittings, plastic fittings & use of Teflon tapes are recommended to avoid
- Vinyl plumbing pipes as per ASTM: D-1785 & thread as per IS 554 are available in 3 types of plumbing pipes i.e. schedule 40, 80 & 120 and in sizes from ½” to 4” dia
Dimensions of ASTM Heavy Pressure Pipes at 23°C
|Wall Thickness||Pressure Rating(Mpa)||Wall Thickness||Pressure Rating(Mpa)|