Application of HDPE Pipes
Irrigation / Agriculture
Vinyl Tubes Pvt Ltd offering wide range in HDPE pipes and fittings. We are IS Standard Company and manufacturing best quality products in HDPE Pipes and Fittings. Pipes are produced out of extrusion process while fittings are fabricated from pipes under international ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. Pipe’s semi-flexible property makes it convenient for handling and installation. Vinyl Tubes Pvt Ltd also provides PE/PP pipe laying and jointing support for the projects on turnkey basis. Our Pipes Made from special pipe grade High Density Poly Ethylene – chemically inert material that gives high impact as well as tensile strength. Manufactured at international standard production and testing facility.
HDPE pipe is a type of flexible plastic pipe used for fluid and gas transfer and is often used to replace ageing concrete or steel mains pipelines. Made from the thermoplastic HDPE (high-density polyethylene), its high level of impermeability and strong molecular bond make it suitable for high pressure pipelines. HDPE pipe is used across the globe for applications such as water mains, gas mains, sewer mains, slurry transfer lines, rural irrigation, fire system supply lines, electrical and communications conduit, and stormwater and drainage pipes.
- Standards: ISO, DIN, ASTM, ISI, BIS.
- Diameter: 20 mm - 500 mm (1/2” to 20”)
- Standard Length 6 meter.
- Pressure rating from: PN 2. 5 to 16, SDR 6 to 41
- It maintains the general properties of the fluid inside.
- Moss on hold due to the inner surface can be used in drinking water systems.
- Due to its chemical nature, it has a high resistance to chemicals.
- To take shape and slope of the sloping terrain by laying is very simple due to be flexible.
- Due to its high elasticity properties, for use in areas where a lot of seismic activity is very comfortable. It can orient itself according to the direction of movement of ground motion and does not break.
- Light weight, strong, long lasting and maintenance free
HDPE Pipes Size Chart
- 3 Bar
- 4 Bar
- 5 Bar
- 6 Bar
- 8 Bar
- 10 Bar
- 12.5 Bar
- 16 Bar
- 20 Bar
- Welding and assembly methods are very simple.
- Easy to carry because of the weight and thus shipping is cheap.
- It is highly resistant to acids and alkalis. Only damaged by nitric acid.
- Environmentally Friendly.
- Are not affected by underground, there is no refractive properties.
- A good level of friction, wear and has a rustproof.
- It is strong against microorganisms.
Different Pipes Category that we Manufacture are:-
- Hdpe Pipes (IS: 14333:1996)
- Hdpe Pipes (IS: 4984:2016)
- Hdpe Pipes (IS: 14151)
- Hdpe Pipes (ISO 4427 Pt-2)
Avail additional benefit
Yes. HDPE pipes certified for potable water applications are produced from pressure rated polyethylene compounds approved by NSF for public drinking water service.
Yes, HDPE pipe is available both in iron pipe (IPS) and ductile iron pipe sizes DIPS), sometimes also known as cast-iron pipe sizes (CIPS). IPS sized HDPE pipe has the same outside diameter as black iron or carbon steel pipe. DIPS sized HDPE has the same outside diameter as cast/ductile iron pipe. Typically, ductile iron pipe sizes are available from 4- inch to 36-inch diameters. Iron pipe sizes are available from ¾- inch to 65-inch diameters.
Is small diameter HDPE pipe and tubing available in both iron pipe size inside diameter controlled and copper tube size?
Yes, small diameter HDPE pipe products are available in both inside diameter controlled (SIDR) and copper tube size outside diameter controlled (CTS-SDR). Typically, SIDR pipe is available from ½-inch to 3-inch diameter while copper tube size products are typically available in sizes ¾-inch to 2-inch.
Where can dimensional information such as outside diameter, wall thickness and inside diameter of the various sizes of HDPE pipe be found?
Normally, they will be found in the published literature of the HDPE pipe manufacturer and in ASTM standards. They can also be found in the Appendix to Chapter 6 of PPI’s Handbook of Polyethylene Pipe, 2nd ed.
HDPE stands for High Density Polyethylene.
PE pipe is accepted as having the lowest leak-rate pipe system available (as evident by its use in natural gas distribution) As a “zero” leak-rate pipeline, there is no recommended specification for leak detection. Leak detection is a developing field with many technological improvements. One of the most promising techniques is the audio technique, which listens for the sound emitted as the fluid flows irregularly through an unplanned opening in the pipe. . +C220:L249