Borewell Submersible Pumps Heaven on Earth for Agriculture & Construction
Bore well now a days has become a major source of water supply for agriculture and construction purposes. Borehole used as a water well which is completed by installing a vertical uPVC Casing Pipe and a well screen. Then an electrical water pump is used to pump out the water from the bore wells. If you have an access to the borehole means that you have an access to a reliable water supply for your needs. So equipping borehole at your home or business is a step in the right direction. Let’s understand why Bore well/Borehole is heaven on earth for agriculture, construction, household etc.
1. Availability: Borehole water is available around the clock. You just don’t have to wait for the municipal water supply.
2. Agriculture, Farming & Construction: Boreholes are beneficial in agriculture, farming and construction projects.
3. Irrigation & Maintenance: Bore well water is used for irrigation, maintenance for parks and gardens. In agriculture it is used as irrigation for crops.
4. Mineral Rich: If the ground water is tested and pure, then it can also be used for drinking purpose as water obtained from underground are mainly accumulated from rain. This ground water is free from added chemicals, micro-organisms while rich in minerals.
5. Saves Time & Effort: In rural areas, people generally have to travel a long distance to get water for their daily needs. But by having a bore well, saves their lot of time, effort.
6. Self-Reliant: Households and societies with boreholes are self-reliant. They don’t have to be dependent on municipal water supply and their restrictions. Another huge benefit of having a bore well is we can determine and plan our water uses accordingly. There are many other advantages of having a borehole. In the short, having access to your own water wells save you a lot of money and add value to agricultural and construction activity.