uPVC i.e., Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride Column Pipes are the modified version of the conventional PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride). In uPVC, no plasticizers are added that makes uPVC column pipe incredibly strong and long lasting. Vinyl uPVC Column Pipe undergo through various critical conditions to meet high load bearing capacity. These uPVC column pipes are used for Submersible pumps and provide excellent hassle-free performance under extreme weather conditions.
Advantages of Vinyl uPVC Column Pipes
- Unlike metal pipes uPVC Column Pipes do not react with acidic & alkaline water
- Vinyl uPVC Column Pipes are rigid and can withstand with high impact
- Vinyl uPVC Column Pipes have smooth wall surface that improve the flow of water and reduce the loss caused due to the friction.
- The special rubber seal provided with thread ensures uPVC Column Pipes to be 100% leak-proof.
- Square threads are designed for holding high loads, these threads do not corrode rust or deteriorate up to 50 years of use
- Couples are fitted with pipes and sealing with VINYL SUPERLOCK SEALING SYSTEM to ensure that during installation and removal of pumps, the coupler does not come out & avoid slippage of column
- Light weight
- 100% leak proof joints
- Smooth handling
- Energy saving pip
- Maximum Izod impact strength
- Maximum load carrying capacity
- Corrosion free with frictionless surface
- High tensile Strength which makes it perfect for underground operations as it can bear much forces than the regular PVC pipes.
Available SizesThese pipes are available in 25 to 150 mm (1″ to 6″) in different classes. To know more, checkout the complete details of Vinyl uPVC Column Pipe. Find more about our products and download product catalogue:
- uPVC Column Pipe
- uPVC Casing Pipe
- uPVC Pressure Pipe
- uPVC Piezometric Pipes
- Plumbing Pipe
- SWR Pipe / Drainage pipe